[Pw_forum] charge density in real space

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:24:59 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM, shruti shukla <shruti_12912 at rediffmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Users,
>
> I am studying a layered heterostructure. I want to see the charge density
> at the interface. Is it posiible to obtain charge density in real space
> using PWSCF. I am a beginner in PWSCF so your help will be usefull.

as a beginner you should start by reading through the documentation and
checking out the existing tutorial material and you will magically find
many of your questions - like this one - already answered (usually
positively, too).

axel.

Thanks,

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0