[Pw_forum] Density electronic

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sat Sep 29 10:17:42 CEST 2012

On Sep 29, 2012, at 1:13 , Alfredo Ramirez wrote:

> Who knows where I can find the explicit value of
> ground density electronic of one system,

in file charge-density.dat . Note however that this is in binary format.
If you need to access the charge density, you may want to take
inspiration from the various postprocessing codes in PP/src

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222