[Pw_forum] Error in routine cdiaghg S matrix not positive definite

Sonu Kumar 1009ukumar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:16:26 CEST 2012

Thank you Prof. Stefano de Gironcoli for this information.

But, the confusion arose because there was not
"character" keyword corresponding to vander Waals
functional, like we have SLA, PZ, NOGX, NOGC  for
exchange, correlation terms ....etc.

with regards,
SK
S. Kumar
Phd Student,Physics Department
Indian Institute of Technology ,Delhi-110016, India
web:-http://www.iitd.ac.in/