[Pw_forum] Error in routine scale_h (1)

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:32:28 CEST 2012

And I venture an educated guess here, but looks toMe that you could save yourself a lot of time and effort with a small number of well picked single point calculations and thus obtained a much better initialnguess. For your system it should be easy enough to pick a cell that is a bit too large and a bit too small and a few in between.

Variable cell calculation far from equilibrium always converge very slow.

Axel
--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0