[Pw_forum] pw.x does not work

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:44:46 CEST 2012

Dear Pablo,

thanks to express interest in the GPU accelerated version of PWscf!

I grab your input file and I am going to do some tests this morning. Please confirm that is "espresso-4.3.2-GPU.tar.gz" the package that generates the crash. If you tried with the code in the espresso-PRACE branch please do your test again. that code is old and not properly aligned (and we are going to delete that branch very very soon!).

I am not excluding some dirt deep bugs espresso-4.3.2-GPU, we moved forward with the implementation and now the 5.0 is the reference build. I will keep you posted privately after I performed some tests.

Regards,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert