[Pw_forum] How to make use of PSlibrary?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Sep 17 10:14:39 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 16:09 +0800, Yue-Wen Fang wrote:

> I opened your website link, but I just saw a file named
> pslibrary.0.2.5.tar.gz (19.55 Kb),does i t contain the
> pseudopotentials?

>From the pseudopotential page of the qe web site:
  If you do not find here the pseudopotentials you need, please have a
  look at the PSlibrary project on QE-forge: it contains input data
  for generating many more pseudopotentials (generated files can be
  found here).

"You can observe a lot by watching" (Yogi Berra)

P.
--
Paolo Giannozzi, IOM-Democritos and University of Udine, Italy