[Pw_forum] full version of QE-5.0-GPU

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:37:49 CEST 2012

Dear Bramha,

I strongly suggest you to use the packages available here: http://qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=119

In fact, the branch "espresso-PRACE" is going to disappear very soon (it is a matter of days) because a new repository, directly linked as external to the main QE repository, will be active in very short time (it's a matter of days, finally!). If you are looking to the repository access in order to extend the GPU capabilities of the current code feel free to drop me an email and I will be glad to give you an access to the dedicated repository. We are always looking for new collaborators.

Best Regards,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert