[Pw_forum] GIPAW problems

Zbigniew Lodziana Zbigniew.Lodziana at ifj.edu.pl
Thu Sep 6 07:20:55 CEST 2012

Dear Prasenjit & all,

 Thanks for you remark.

Actually with kind help of Emine we did run calculations with occupancies "fixed" and with k-points and this seem to work & help. Thus i wonder if gamma point sampling is an additional limitation?
If this is so it would result in prohibitive system sizes >1000 atoms.. (for other calculations not mentioned in this thread)

I would appreciate clarification of this aspect.

best regards,
Zibi