[Pw_forum] EPW package used with QE

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 15:00:06 CEST 2012

Dear all,
I have a question about the use of the EPW package (electron phonon calculations using the Wannier functions) with QE.  As far as I know, the latest version is EPW-2.3.6 which can be used in conjunction with old versions of QE like QE-4.0.3.
(1) Does anybody know if the EPW pacakge can be compiled with the recent versions of QE, say QE-4.3.2?
(2) If not, is there a more recent version , to be downloaded, which can be used with QE-4.3.2?

Thank you
Elie MoujaesUniversity of NottinghamNG7 2RDNOTTSUK