[Pw_forum] Raman spectra

Eduardo Ariel Menendez Proupin eariel99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:49:47 CEST 2012

I think you need to use dynmat.x and obtain something like the following in
the standard output

#  mode   [cm-1]     [THz]      IR           Raman     depol
    1      0.00   -0.0001    0.0000         0.0000    0.7298
    2      0.00    0.0000    0.0000         0.0000    0.4596

Then, look at
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2012-January/023112.html

If there is some code to automatically produce a nice plot, let me know,
please.