[Pw_forum] Error: At line 230 of file bands_FS.f90 (unit = 5, file = 'stdin')

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:06:23 CEST 2012

Dear All Developres and usres,
I was running the example02 in PP directory of espresso-5.0.1.This example
shows how to calculate the Density of States (DOS) and
how to plot the Fermi Surface of Ni . I am able to do first job but got the
error for the Fermi Surface calculation of Ni.
Error::::
Fermi Surface plot Spin-Polarized case...  running the scf calculation
spin-polarization ...  done
  running the Fermi Surface calculation ...  done
At line 230 of file bands_FS.f90 (unit = 5, file = 'stdin')
Fortran runtime error: Bad real number in item 1 of list input
mv: cannot stat `Bands_FS_up.bxsf': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `Bands_FS_down.bxsf': No such file or directory

The same problems occurs for the  non spin-polarized case of Fermi surface
calculation of Ni.
Please help me to get rid of this error.
Thanks in advanced for your kind help.

--
Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey