[Pw_forum] dipole correction-dipole field keep constant during optimization

Guido Fratesi fratesi at mater.unimib.it
Tue Oct 9 09:41:28 CEST 2012

Dear Fenggong,

I assume you are computing properties for a 2D system such as a slab, or
0D such as molecule-in-a-box.

You can use variables in input (Doc/INPUT_PW):
  tefield (necessary in any case below)
  dipfield for a scf correction (which is determined by density)
  eamp /= 0 to add a constant value added.

I you want to dig into the code, PW/src/add_efield.f90 is the routine of
your interest.

Hope this helps,
Guido