[Pw_forum] Coordinate Shifting

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Mon Oct 1 17:42:55 CEST 2012

I doubt Xcrysden move an atom... possibly the atom is visualised in a
translationally  equivalent position.
there are a couple of buttons on the bottom selecting whether the cell
is displayed as provided or wrapping the coordinates in the unit cell..
another option is to reduce the representation to 2d and see if this fix
the problem

stefano