[Pw_forum] Bond Order criteria in plane wave basis

Giovanni La Penna lapenna.giovanni at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:24:55 CET 2012

The number of electrons shared in covalent bonds has been
calculated with plane-waves basis-set and compared to
other localized representations.
See:

http://rd.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00214-011-0955-3

At least one other group doing the same work is mentioned
there. But this measure has nothing to do with strength.

HTH
           Giovanni La Penna (CNR, Italy)