[Pw_forum] ecutvcut in Hybrid functionals

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:17:26 CET 2012

Dear Amin, ecutvcut is ignored is exxdiv_treatment is different from
vcut_ws. Which is the case by default. We leave this variable there only
because you could have chosen to set exxdiv_treatment="ecut_ws", and in
this case (and ONLY in this case) you need a reasonable value for ecutvcut.

cheers

Layla