[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 65, Issue 26

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 12 16:42:04 CET 2012

Hi Burak,

   you're perfectly right, those are just checks, I did not look carefully enough. Now I see that the implementation is correct.
I agree that we should add the checks in order to "restore the symmetry" with the rest of the code.
I think it would be better to define (set once for all at the beginning of the run) for each species a vector (for instance, let's call it "has_U") that replaces those recurrent conditional statements.

Regards,

Gabriele