[Pw_forum] Using a pseudopotential with ghosts

Pietro Bonfa' pietro.bonfa at fis.unipr.it
Fri Nov 9 12:18:07 CET 2012

Dear prof. Giannozzi,

thank you very much for your comments. The pseudo is indeed used in 3+
state and I didn't encounter any problems during the calculation.

I would like to add that the pseudopotential in the PSlibrary works
perfectly and I was mainly motivated to produce a new pseudopotential by
my wish to deepen my knowledge of pseudopotentials.

Kind regards,
Pietro Bonfa'