[Pw_forum] Error in compiling espresso-4.0.3

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 03:08:16 CET 2012

Professor Paulatto,
thanks for your help. Indeed there was something wrong with MODFLAGS which was only set to  -I . I have set it equal to:
MODFLAGS= -I./  -I../Modules  -I ../iotk/src \                   -I..  /PW  -I  ../PH
and everything combined well. Strangely enough  it was set to just -I for espresso-5.0.1 and it compiled for that version with no problems.

Elie Moujaes