[Pw_forum] Irreps and vibrational modes

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 19 18:54:02 CEST 2012

A final question about that! Is there a way to check the frequencies of the Irreducible representations once each one is done or one has just to wait for the whole vibrational modes calculations to finish; The reason i am asking this is that since one might get negativefrequencies , I was wondering if I can check that before the whole calculation terminates (which takes 25 days) so I then can see what the problem is and lower the threshold if it is what is going wrong. Are those frequencies written to a file other than the output one?
Thanks
Elie