[Pw_forum] Reduced density gradient

jiayudai daijiayu at nudt.edu.cn
Fri May 18 19:28:18 CEST 2012

Dear Davide,

Thanks for your reply. So, the technique is depended on the choosing the range of the density, and we should try different values to get the rquired information.

By the way, for the isofurface, it means that only when the density is lower than the isofurface value, the contour line will be plotted. Is it correct?

Thanks

Jiayu

Message: 1