[Pw_forum] [Q-e-developers] [Pw_users] Change in the number of qe-forge users

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:27:11 CEST 2012

Dear Giovanni, if I am not wrong github is for git version management. Most
of the projects on qe-forge use svn or cvs. When we decide to move from cvs
to svn we also have considered the possibility of moving to git. However,
as we say in italianish "we know our chickens", and the "unlimited" freedom
that gives git could have introduced many coordination issues in the
quantum ESPRESSO global management.

thank you for your suggestion

Layla