[Pw_forum] How to extract high symmetry kpoints from SCF calculation

Michael Mehl Michael.Mehl at nrl.navy.mil
Thu Mar 29 16:17:10 CEST 2012

And for other lattice systems have a look at the Bilbao Crystallographic
Server's k-point and Brillouin zone page:

http://www.cryst.ehu.es/cryst/get_kvec.html

which covers all the lattice types and space groups.

(What can I say? They have graduate students, I don't.)

--
Michael J. Mehl
Head, Center for Computational Materials Science