[Pw_forum] Input for lambda.x execution for el-ph coupling

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 00:00:37 CEST 2012

Thanks for your help. i have successfully produced the file mesh_k with kpoints.x. One more thing : In the input we have smearing method set to one; mine is methfessel-paxton; does this correspond to smearing method =2? and what about the Coulom coefficient mu at the end of the input file? Is it found in the omega_log file? where is that situated? I ma deling with graphene. Thanks again for your help.
Elie Koujaes
University of NottsNG7 2RDUK