[Pw_forum] Problem with QE4.0.3

Ajit Vallabhaneni avallabh at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 25 15:44:20 CEST 2012

Dear users,

           I am trying to install QE V4.0.3 for some purpose although i installed V4.3.2 before. I followed the same procedure as 4.3.2 (./configure-> make PW,PH) after loading the same modules. I am able to generate the pw.x and ph.x files but they are not working properly.

[avallabh at hansen-fe00 bin]$ ./pw.x
./pw.x: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_lapack.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

          Please let me know how should i fix this. I didnot have this problem with V4.3.2.

Thanks
Ajit