[Pw_forum] e-p calculation on customised K-mesh

Ajit Vallabhaneni avallabh at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 19 22:21:51 CET 2012

Dr. Paolo,

          Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the svn version and found the example 03 in the PHonon folder which uses "electron_phonon" for Al.

But i am not able to compile it on my cluster on which i had compiled the 4.3.2 version successfully. I executed the "configure" successfully. But when i tried to use "make pw or make ph" , it was terminated with the following message.

Are there any extra steps involved in compiling the svn version? Please let me know

make[2]: *** [pw.x] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/scratch/a/Quantumespresso/espresso-4.3.2/TEMP/trunk/espresso/PW/src'
make[1]: *** [pw] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/scratch/a/Quantumespresso/espresso-4.3.2/TEMP/trunk/espresso/PW'
make: *** [pw] Error 2

Thanks
Ajit