[Pw_forum] Eyvaz Isaev

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sun Mar 4 10:14:40 CET 2012

Let me just add that I wish I could know him in person. Eyvaz was one of the first to believe in the Quantum Espresso project and to join this lively community.
We have co-authored a paper together (http://arxiv.org/abs/1112.4977). I enjoyed immensely collaborating with him through the internet, but, sadly, never had the chance to meet him in person. I knew from him that this would not probably have been possible, and I regret this very much.
Stefano Baroni

On Mar 3, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:

> I have received a message from Leyla Isaeva, the daughter
> of Eyvaz, who would like to thank everybody for the kind
> words. Eyvaz would have been 53 years old today.
>
> Paolo
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget