[Pw_forum] errors while executing ph.x in parallel computing mode

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 15:14:59 CET 2012

Dear all,
I am running ph.x on the parallel computing version (on two nodes) and after 15 seconds I get the following errors:
from create_directory: error: # 29/home_cluster/fis718/eliemouj/..../GB42_phresults/_ph0 : non existent or non writable
from create_directory: error: # 29/home_cluster/fis718/eliemouj/..../GB42_phresults/_ph0 : non existent or non writable

Since I got the same error twice, it might be related to nodes. I am doing phonon calculations so I ran a rather dense k gried for the scf calculations then I ran ph.x and I got this error....is it a parallel computing problem or might be due to an error in the input?
Thanks
Elie HoujaesUniversity of NottinghamNG7 2RDUK