[Pw_forum] Charge Density of Each State

Gulcin Tetiker gkucukdalyan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:03:17 CEST 2012

Thanks for the response. I used those numbers also but the code gave error. I guess they symbolize different things. For example, if we only wanna calculate the charge density in gamma point kpoint should be 1. Also, for kband someone use "band near fermi level". I was just wondering where can i get all these information

Regards,