[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Abolore Musari abmus007 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:46:15 CEST 2012

Dear Maryam,
I am sure you subscribed to this forum and this forum is meant for
highly rated Proffessional academician. I am saying this cos ur
message sounds insultive. But you can always unsubscribe in any of the
message you receive rather than sending this kind of message pls. just
look at the bottom of any of ur inbox message.
Thanks