[Pw_forum] R: Re: lattice optimization with hybrid

giacsport at libero.it giacsport at libero.it
Thu Jun 7 02:49:21 CEST 2012

Dear Paolo,
                     thanks for the reply.
I have been asked to prepare some input files for hybrid calculations in order
to test a new functional to be implemented in PWscf.
And I am not very expert about hybrid with PWscf.
For this reason I am trying to collect more information about hybrid
implementation in PWscf, since I would like to compare my results with those
obtained from Paier et al (J. Chem Phys 124 154709 (2006)) where with VASP and
wien2K they calculated Lattice constant, bulk moduli, and atomization energy at
PBE0 level of theory.

Very best regards,

org>