[Pw_forum] Finite Temperature Schrödinger Equation.

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Sat Jun 2 18:25:23 CEST 2012

I haven't found any efficiency and powerful method to solve Schrodinger Equ with temperature effect. But the paper you mentioned, was published in "International Journal of Theoretical Physics", which is an open access journal with IF=0.67. I briefly read that paper, but I do not think one can directly use such a method into practicing and I am also afraid there r some problems in the equations.
If you really wanna obtain some properties (ex. band info) from DFT, the semi-emperical AHC method or DFPT method may give you some help.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, Materials Science & Engineering Department,

在 2012-06-02 22:24:40,"Hongsheng Zhao" <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn> 写道: