[Pw_forum] Request

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Sat Jul 28 16:27:17 CEST 2012

Dear Amin,

    since the Vasp people refused to provide information about their
pseudopotental format and to distribute publicly their preudopotential
files, it is not possible and, i guess, legally forbidden to use their
pseudo in other codes.
    In case you wish to use their pseudo with QE you should first of all
submit a request for authorization to the Vasp people and ask
information on how to create a converter to the UPF format.
    best regards,
stefano

PS: have you checked in the ps_library distribution for a Cr pseudo with
SOC ?