[Pw_forum] pwcond transmission tran_file

Jonathan Trinastic jptrinastic at phys.ufl.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:18:17 CEST 2012

Hi all,

This question should probably be directed to Alexander Smogunov, as it
is about the pwcond code.  I'm currently doing some transport
calculations with FeCo / MgO systems - I'm getting expected results
using a 4 layer MgO, however, I want to compare to larger barrier
widths, but the total transmissions given in the tran_file are small,
and I require more than the seven decimal limit for the minority channel
transmissions results.

Can you tell me where in the code I can extend the output for the
tran_file so I can see results to greater than seven decimal places?

Thanks,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Trinastic, M.S.