[Pw_forum] Kohn-Sham orbitals cube file, pp.x, output: 6

nazari at iasbs.ac.ir nazari at iasbs.ac.ir
Fri Jul 6 15:12:12 CEST 2012

 No, You mean in this case the kohen-sham orbitals is wriiten in cube
file?
 If I am right  how can I distinguish the
kohen-sham orbital for different state?
 thank you

07/06/2012 01:38 PM, nazari at iasbs.ac.ir wrote:
>> Dear All,

>> I wish to have a kohn-sham orbitals for different states in
cube
>> format. In pp.x if the output format 6 is chosen the
cube file will
>> be produced but the density is written in
cube format ( header of
>> output: Cubfile created from PWScf
calculation, Total SCF Density). How
>> can I obtain the
kohen-sham orbitals in cube file format.

29, 2012 at 11:14 AM, <nazari at iasbs.ac.ir> wrote:

> [...]
please let me know if it is possible that the kohn-Sham

>> orbitals is written in cube format. I mean I need the PSI(r) in
cube

regards

IASBS

From
INPUT_PP.txt:

>> > Variable: output_format
>> >

> Type: INTEGER

>> > 0 format suitable for gnuplot (1D)

1 format suitable for contour.x (2D)
>> > 2 format suitable
for plotrho (2D)
>> > 3 format suitable for XCRYSDEN (2D or
user-supplied
>> > 3D
>> > region)
>> > 4 format suitable for gOpenMol (3D)

(formatted: convert to unformatted *.plt)
>> > 5 format
suitable for XCRYSDEN (3D, using entire FFT
>> > grid)
>> > 6 format as gaussian cube file (3D)

(can be read by many programs)

>> > --
>>
> Lorenzo Paulatto IdR @ IMPMC/CNRS & Université Paris 6
>> > phone: +33 (0)1 44275 084 / skype: paulatz
>>
> www: http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/

mail: 23-24/4é16 Boîte courrier 115, 4 place Jussieu 75252
Paris
>> Cédex 05
>> >

> --
>> > This message has been scanned for viruses and

>> > dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
>> > believed to be clean.

>> --
>> This
message has been scanned for viruses and
>> dangerous content
by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and

is
>> believed to be clean.