[Pw_forum] multiple-manifold DFT+U on a single atom

Burak Himmetoglu himm0013 at umn.edu
Mon Jan 30 22:40:56 CET 2012

Hi Deyu,

I have recently implemented a capability in the code that allows for using
Hubbard U on two orbital manifolds per atom (e.g. d and s states of
transition metals). If you are interested I can send you the code.

Regards

Burak Himmetoglu
Post-doctoral associate
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Sciecne
University of Minnesota,
421 Washington Av. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455