[Pw_forum] problen to run q2r.x code.

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Thu Jan 26 17:58:58 CET 2012

The function of q2r.x is summarizing a series of dynamic matrics and transferring to real space force constants by FFT. Such series dyn files, declaring as fildyn='*' in the input file of q2r.x, are named as *0, *1, *2,..., where *0 contains the dyn files list.
Therefore, when you have only one dyn file, it is not recommanded to form the force constants. Or, if you really want, you can make a file, let's call it dyn.G0, and write such contents in it:
1  1  1
1
0.000000000000000E+00   0.000000000000000E+00   0.000000000000000E+00
Then change the file name of dyn.G to dyn.G1, and using q2r.x by the input:
&input
   zasr = 'simple' ,
   fildyn = 'dyn.G' ,
   flfrc = 'fc' ,
/
I do not guarantee such a method can help you to achieve meaningful result~~~~

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, Materials Science & Engineering Department,