[Pw_forum] Thanks a lot to QE forum for immense help in my first paper

mohnish pandey mohnish.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:09:16 CET 2012

Dear QE users,

I thank you all for being so helpful in guiding me in learning QE. I
especially thank Prof. Giannozzi, Prof. Baroni, Prof. Marzari, Dr. Paulatto
for immense help in the beginning. With guidance of you people I got my
first paper accepted in The Journal of Chemical Physics. Below is the title
and link to the paper.

"Stabilization and growth of non-native nanocrystals at low and atmospheric
pressures"
 J. Chem. Phys. *136*, 044703 (2012); doi:10.1063/1.3678181

I thank you all once again for your cooperation.

--
Regards,
MOHNISH,