[Pw_forum] Quantum ESPRESSO developers' meeting

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue Jan 24 12:54:53 CET 2012

Dear All:

this is just to inform (remind) everybody that in this very moment some of the most significant developers in the Quantum ESPRESSO community are discussing the most exciting developments and future perspectives, in the QE annual developers' that is being held in Trieste.

I hope everybody will join me in wishing them the best success and in thanking them for running the best open source quantum simulation software project ever.

Thanks to all of them, and to all of you for rewarding their efforts by using their work for doing top science!

Stefano B

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget