[Pw_forum] error on the pseudo wavefunction

Tram Bui trambui at u.boisestate.edu
Tue Jan 3 23:33:48 CET 2012

Dear Zurich,
    Thank you very much for your respond. I tried the configuration you
suggested and it gave me an error saying :
from run_pseudo : error #         1
     Errors in PS-KS equation
 I think it should be 1 for "nns" of the 6s states. But I actually don't
have much background on the whole pseudo potential thing, so I don't know
what cause the 6s and 5s pseudo wavefunction turned out to be the same on
my ld1ps.wfc output file. Would it be something else in my input file?

I really appreciate all the helps,
Tram

trambui at u.boisestate.edu