[Pw_forum] ZB ZnO vs WZ ZnO at HSE level

hannu.komsa at epfl.ch hannu.komsa at epfl.ch
Thu Feb 23 10:31:26 CET 2012

Hi

It seems to me that:
1. You are using cubic cell of Zinc-blende structure so you should use
ibrav=1.
2. You are using LDA PP with hse, which is dangerous. I think PBE PP
would be more suitable, but more importantly
3. The last time I checked, NLCC doesn't work correctly with hybrids.
It might be a good idea for somebody to add a warning for this.

Regards,
   Hannu-Pekka Komsa
   University of Helsinki