[Pw_forum] correct volume for effective charge calculation for supercell

KORIR KIPRONOH kiprono.kiptiemoi at polito.it
Sat Feb 11 08:08:34 CET 2012

Hello Emine & QE users,

Thanks for your comments.
I'm still seeking more clarification on the same subject, born
effective charge is a product of "cell volume" with derivative of the
polarization with respect to atomic displacement at zero macroscopic
field........so I thought there is dependence on volume?, also the
vacuum used is sufficient to ensure there no interaction with its
replicas.