[Pw_forum] Calculation stopped at the beginning of ph.x process

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Fri Feb 10 14:46:49 CET 2012

Dear Prof. Giannozzi, thank you very much.
Now I solve that problem. Actually, I tried ifort 12 and falled, again, but the some information provided, as:

from diropn : error #        21
Then I downloaded the old version, QE 4.2.1 (previous one was QE 4.3.2), and compiled it by ifort 12. Up to now, the parallel running of ph.x is fine.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, Materials Science & Engineering Department,