[Pw_forum] svn espresso - segmentation fault in file set_irr.f90

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:39:51 CET 2012

Dear All Developers and Users,
 when i am trying to run the ph.x code it was giving the following error:::
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC        Routine            Line
Source
ph.x               0806AC10  find_mode_sym_            125
find_mode_sym.f90
ph.x               080A48AB  set_irr_                  210  set_irr.f90
ph.x               0806F82D  init_representati          91
init_representations.f90
ph.x               0804E82C  check_initial_sta         156
check_initial_status.f90
ph.x               0804B531  MAIN__                     90  phonon.f90
ph.x               0804B484  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          B68B74D3  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

when i was searched at forum, find that it is a bug
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2011-June/020746.html
told by Dear Prof. *Andrea.*
Same problem i am facing in latest svn v.5.0.2 (svn rev. 9735). I am
wondered whether it is fixed or it is coming due to some problem in input.
i am giving my input file.
&CONTROL
    calculation='scf',
    tstress=.t.,tprnfor=.t.,
    outdir='$TMPDIR/',
    pseudo_dir='$pseudo/'
/
&SYSTEM
    ibrav=2,
    celldm(1)=$alat,
    nat=  2, ntyp= 2,
    ecutwfc=50.0, nosym=.true.,
    ecutrho=450
/
&ELECTRONS
    mixing_mode = 'plain'
    mixing_beta = 0.7
    conv_thr =  1.0d-10
/
ATOMIC_SPECIES
 Mg  24.3050  Mg.pz-bhs.UPF
 O   15.9994  O.pz-mt.UPF
ATOMIC_POSITIONS {crystal}
Mg 0.0 0.0 0.0
O  0.5 0.0 0.0
K_POINTS {automatic}
4 4 4 0 0 0
EOF

$BINDIR/ph.x  >>ph.out08<<EOF
NaMgF3
 &inputph
    ldisp=.true.,
    nq1=4,nq2=4,nq3=4,
    tr2_ph = 1.0d-14,
    amass(1)=24.3050,
    amass(2)=15.9994,
    outdir='$TMPDIR/',
    fildyn='mgo.dyn'
 /
EOF

Please Show me the ray of hope to tackle with this problem. i shall be
highly obliged to you.
Last but not least 'Happy New Year to all my Dear Developers and Users'.
--
Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey