[Pw_forum] Help with Building and Installing Quantum Espresso

Jean Martel john.martel9 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:59:25 CET 2012

Hi Mike.

Thank you for your response, I thought that this what I supposed to do but
I wasn't sure, my other question is what the difference between the 5.01
and 5.02 releases, they seem to have different files.
As far as my affiliation, I am a first year graduate student in the
chemistry program Rutgers University.

John