[Pw_forum] restart phonon calculation in 5.0.2

Xiaolong Zhang zgxolg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:10:40 CET 2012

Dear all,

I just learnt there are bugs in Phonon v5.0.1, Dr.Paolo suggest me to use
the latest v5.0.2, I tried to restart the phonon job in 5.0.2 from the
5.0.1 results but it fails:
stopping ...
     stopping ...
     Error in routine phq_readin (1):
     Error in routine phq_readin (1):
     Error in routine phq_readin (1):
     band parallelization not available in phonon
     band parallelization not available in phonon

     band parallelization not available in phonon

(mpirun_rsh -np 64 /ph.x <prefix.in  -npool 8 > prefix.out )

Is it possible to restart the phonon run in 5.0.2  from  5.0.1, cause it
has took me several days...

Thank you in advance.

All the best

Xiao-long Zhang