[Pw_forum] from read_namelists : error # 17

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sat Dec 8 09:14:33 CET 2012

On Dec 8, 2012, at 8:43 , Stefano Baroni wrote:
> I've never seen hash keys used in namelists the way you do. What
> are they intended for?

comments. In "cards", you can introduce a comment by setting a hash
as first character.
Unfortunately namelists follow a different logic: comments are
introduced by a "!", exactly
as in fortran code. I realized a few days ago that this piece of
information wasn't written
anywhere in the documentaton

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222