[Pw_forum] Compute Debye temperature

Yue-Wen Fang yuewen.fang at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 09:13:45 CET 2012

Hi, Dr Sanjeev

Because the title of the first email had not been filled in, i  had to send
the email with same content again to attract more concern. Forgive me! Aha~
As for the question, thank you for your perfect reply. In fact, i have
compiled QHA package before, but did't confirm debye.x is the tool to
compute debye temperature, i thought lambda.x also could do this job!
However, from your reply, i suppose the right way is to use debye.x not
lambada.x. Right?

Best!
Yue-Wen FANG