[Pw_forum] Error while running tests and examples

manoj panwar manojkumarpanwar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:29:07 CET 2012

Thanks Dr Lorenzo Paulatto, for your quick response :)
I have started running all examples in PW (./run_all_examples).
It is working .... still examples are running. It may take few hours to
finish.
Now one thing is sure my compilation is correct :)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Lorenzo Paulatto <
lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> wrote:

> Here they are (for now):
> *https://www.dropbox.com/s/2zkiebh2ss1owgx/all_test_pseudos.tgz*
> some pseudos from the examples may still be missing, but at least all the
> tests should run. Just uncompress the archive in the pseudo/ directory
> inside QE
>
> bests
>
> On 3 December 2012 15:05, Lorenzo Paulatto <lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
> > wrote:
>
>> On 3 December 2012 14:49, manoj panwar <manojkumarpanwar at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>      Error in routine read_ncpp (1):
>>>      pseudo file is empty or wrong
>>>

>> The same problem you had with the plugins you have now with the
>> pseudopotentials: they cannot be downloaded automatically.
>>
>> If there is not a package with all the example and test pseudos somewhere
>> I'll be glad to prepare it (for you, and for me too as I'm going to need
>> sooner or later).
>>
>> bests
>>

>> --
>> Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
>> IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6
>> phone: +33 (0)1 44275 084 / skype: paulatz
>> www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/
>> mail:  23-24/4é16 Boîte courrier 115, 4 place Jussieu 75252 Paris Cédex 05
>>

> --
> Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
> IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6
> phone: +33 (0)1 44275 084 / skype: paulatz
>  www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/
> mail:  23-24/4é16 Boîte courrier 115, 4 place Jussieu 75252 Paris Cédex 05

Regards,
Manoj Kumar Panwar,
Pradeep Research Group
IIT Madras, India