[Pw_forum] dapl_post_req resource ERR: dtos pending

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:20:32 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Vijay Amirtharaj A
<vijayamirtharajit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> I am not able to find out,what is the problem in my computer. Did you have
> any idea or if you want any more information. i will give.

spending <5 mins on a google search reveals
that this error message is related to infinband
or rather the openfabrics distribution.

this is a *lowlevel* MPI related issue and - as paolo rightfully
mentioned - has *nothing* to do with Q-E. so it is either a
hardware problem or a machine configuration problem or a
'whatever else' problem. if you cannot figure out how to fix
these kind of issues or get proper help for it in the proper
places, you may want to investigate options for early
retirement, since i doubt that there is anything we can
do for your here.   ;-)

cheers,
     axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0