[Pw_forum] Generation of H and O GIPAW PP

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
Tue Aug 28 15:12:35 CEST 2012

Dear Jérôme,
     the two output files you attached do not show large differences,
The core contribution is only for oxygen, in both cases.

What can lead to wrong/inaccurate results is the linear dependence
between GIPAW projectors (in your "not-good" calculation). Moreover,
I strongly advise to generate always two projectors per angular
momentum in the &test section.

I've never tried to generate hydrogen with 'p' locality. Maybe someone
else can comment. In any case, I'm attaching original the input files
for the hydrogen and oxygen pseudopotentials. You can try to add to them.

Best wishes,
     Davide